Pricing subject to change.
Wishing to schedule photographic services? Have any questions? Contact Bill at: firstname.lastname@example.org • 971-732-2690
Payment is accepted either by check (made payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or Bill Breneman Photography's Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
If there is any plane/boat travel, overnight accommodations and/or rental vehicle usage, all costs associated with such travel (including ticket price, baggage fees, any related taxes, insurance, parking fees and meals) will be included in an expense report, which will be issued to the client following the shoot.
Real Estate Photography*
• Properties up to 3,000 sf: $150
• Each additional 1,000 sf.: $50
• Acreage-only photography: $50
• Professional staging services: $50
• Properties with additional acreage included: $50
• Before purchasing services, read the Service Agreement. By purchasing photography services, you have agreed to the contents of the Service Agreement.
• Elegant house warming gifts are available. Contact Bill Breneman for more details or click here to learn more.
"ViEW" Packages* (Vacation, Event or Wedding Photography)
Engagement Package: $250
This package is ideal for engagement photos, reunions, parties, dances, recreational candids, concerts, etc.
1 Hour of coverage includes:
• Optional free downloading with Google Dropbox or brenemanphoto.com
• Optional cd's/thumb drives of edited images
• Free autographed copy of "Oregon Journeys"
• Access to create personalized merchandise
• Free gallery and web hosting
• Post production
Bronze Package: $800
3 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any three hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement package
Silver Package: $1,300
5 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any five hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement and Bronze packages
Gold Package: $1,900
8 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any eight hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement, Bronze and Silver packages
• 100% of the Engagement Package and 50% of the Bronze, Silver or Gold Package investment is due and non-refundable at the time of reservation.
• If you need a second photographer for any of the packages, $100 will be added to the Engagement Package; $200 will be added to the Bronze Package; $400 will be added to the Silver Package; and $600 will be added to the Gold Package. This will be billed separately for the Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages at final payment.
Individual Portrait Shoot (Outdoors or Indoors)
15 Minutes: $80 - Up to 3 Poses, 1 Outfit
30-45 Minutes: $150 - Up to 3 Poses, 2 Outfits (max.)
60-90 Minutes: $280 - Up to 3 Poses, 3 Outfits (max.)
Professional Headshots (Outdoors or Indoors)
15 Minutes: $100 - Up to 3 Poses, 1 Outfit
30 Minutes: $180 - Up to 3 Poses, 2 Outfits (max.)
Professional Headshots - Office Rates (Outdoors or Indoors)*
1st Person: $100
Each additional person: $80
Group shot: $150
* Up to 3 Poses, 1 Outfit for individual shots.
NOTE: A different outfit does not include putting on/taking off hats, jewelry, scarves, jackets and sweaters.
Occupational, Product or Food Photography
• $150 for the first hour
(Applies after Bill arrives at the location of the shoot.)
• $100 for each additional hour
(Rate also applies to all post-production work)
For shooting your products or food, you have three options:
• Ship your products to Bill to be photographed.
• Invite Bill to your business to make the images you need.
• Provide items for Bill to pick up and take to his studio in Bend, OR (Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook Counties only. Additional mileage rates apply).
If it is a multi-day shoot, these rates apply while Bill is physically present at the location where photographing takes place.
• Private Owner: $120/unit
• Dealer (Fewer than 5 units): $80/unit
• Dealer (More than 5 units): $50/unit
Rates apply to all RV classes. Staging is an additional $20/unit.
• Private owner: $60/unit
• Dealer (Fewer than 10 units): $40/unit
• Dealer (More than 10 units): $25/unit
Rates apply to cars, trucks, vans, minivans, SUV's, and motorcycles.