Wedding and Engagement Photography
First of all I want to wish you and yours my heartfelt congratulations! This is an amazing, beautiful time for you - and I would love to capture those special, tender, joyous and humorous moments you and your future spouse will be sharing as you tie the knot. I deeply appreciate that you're not merely hiring a photographer - you're investing in memories, and I am genuinely touched you are reaching out!
~ Bill Breneman
So what do you get when you choose Bill Breneman Photography?
• Pre-wedding consultation (in person, e-mail or phone), terms and conditions contract review and event review and scheduling.
• Customizable merchandise which you can shop for and purchase, which can feature any image from your shoot.
• High-resolution (300 DPI) images and professional customer service from beginning to end.
• Quality engagement photography as a separately-billed, affordably-priced project.
• Package flexibility: a variety of still photography packages to fit your budget.
• Free online photo gallery for storage, display, archiving and shopping.
• High quality, diverse selection of wall-ready display options.
• Comprehensive post-production work.
• CD's or Thumb drives of images.
• Prompt turnaround.
Bill will communicate with you in advance of your event to discuss it in detail. This will include all event details (event date, setting, shot preferences, number of guests, etc.) as well as a review of terms and conditions. If you desire for Bill Breneman Photography to shoot your wedding, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the package you choose is due at reservation. Engagement shoots will be paid in full prior to the shoot. A sample wedding photography contract is featured here for your review.
Bill Breneman Photography services do not include a stylist, makeup artist or florist. Consider personal appearance: if you wish your hair done a certain way, visiting a stylist prior to a photo shoot or an event is recommended. Additionally, if you/your significant other have discolored teeth, consider going to a dentist to get your teeth whitened, or using whitening strips well in advance of a photo shoot or event.
An optional second photographer can be included for an additional fee.