2019 Hotel, Resort and B&B Photography Rates*
Economy Package: $480
90 Minute photo shoot block
• Interior shots - basic images of lobby/reception areas, dining facilities, suite models*, meeting rooms and recreation facilities
• Exterior shots - basic images of the front/rear of building/s, landscaping, signage, etc.
Standard Package: $780
3 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Economy Package
• Enhanced interior/exterior photography (ex., multiple photos/suite model)
Deluxe Package: $1,280
5 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Standard Package
Premium Package: $1,980
8 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Deluxe Package
Additional subject matter can be photographed on request for no additional fee as a part of this package:
• Aesthetic elements (close ups of floral arrangements, pillows, fixtures, framed art, towels, appliances, etc.)
• Plated food and table settings
• Electric car charging stations
• Additional specific shots, per request**
All packages include:
• Basic staging of rooms/spaces
• Optional free downloading with Google Dropbox or brenemanphoto.com
• Optional autographed copy of "Oregon Journeys" for your reception area
• Optional cd's/thumb drives of edited images
• High resolution images
• Post production
• A hotel "suite model" (a.k.a. a "hotel room") is determined by the number and configuration of beds, the interior color scheme (wall color/wallpaper scheme, upholstery/carpet scheme) amenities (kitchenette, hot tub, etc.), and if it is ADA-compatible/handicapped-accessible. The number of suite models/hotel rooms at a given property which need to be photographed will influence how long a shoot will take place - as will the number of photos a client may desire of each model (i.e. one picture/room, or several).
• Packages apply to individual hotels/properties. Hotels/properties at a different street address will have their own package rate applied.
• If the client feels additional time is needed beyond the agreed-to package, additional hours can be ordered at the rate of $150/hr. and will be invoiced to the client at the conclusion of the shoot.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payment is accepted either by check (payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or through a Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
• A travel fee of $190 will be added to the cost of a shoot for projects done within the state of Oregon but outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. Costs related to the use of rental cars, air/boat travel and overnight accommodations (gas, tickets, reservation fees, baggage fees, taxes, insurance, parking, meals, tolls, passes, etc.) outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties are not included in pricing, and will be invoiced to the client following the shoot.
• Elegant client appreciation gifts available. Contact Bill Breneman for more details or click here to learn more.
• Bill Breneman Photography does not shoot video, or use drones.