Hotel, Resort and B&B Photography Rates*
Economy Package: $480
90 Minute photo shoot block
• Interior shots - basic images of lobby/reception areas, dining facilities, suite models*, meeting rooms and recreation facilities
• Exterior shots - basic images of the front/rear of building/s, landscaping, signage, etc.
Standard Package: $880
3 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Economy Package
• Enhanced interior/exterior photography (ex., multiple photos/suite model)
Deluxe Package: $1,380
5 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Standard Package
Premium Package: $1,980
8 Hour photo shoot block
• All features of the Deluxe Package
Additional subject matter can be photographed on request for no additional fee as a part of this package:
• Aesthetic elements (close ups of floral arrangements, pillows, fixtures, framed art, towels, appliances, etc.)
• Plated food and table settings
• Electric car charging stations
• Additional specific shots, per request
All packages include:
• Basic staging of rooms/spaces
• Optional free downloading with Google Dropbox or brenemanphoto.com
• Optional autographed copy of "Oregon Journeys" for your reception area
• Optional cd's/thumb drives of edited images
• High resolution images
• Post production
• A hotel "suite model" (a.k.a. a "hotel room") is determined by the number and configuration of beds, the interior color scheme (wall color/wallpaper scheme, upholstery/carpet scheme) amenities (kitchenette, hot tub, etc.), and if it is ADA-compatible/handicapped-accessible. The number of suite models/hotel rooms at a given property which need to be photographed will influence how long a shoot will take place.
• Packages apply to individual hotels/properties. Hotels/properties at a different street address will have their own package rate applied.
• If the client feels additional time is needed beyond the agreed-to package, additional hours can be ordered at the rate of $150/hr. and will be invoiced to the client at the conclusion of the shoot.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payment is accepted either by check (payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or through a Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
• A travel fee of $100 will be added to the cost of projects done in Washington, Idaho and California (north of Sacramento). Costs related to travel (rental cars, air/boa, overnight accommodations, gas, tickets, parking, meals, tolls, passes, etc.) outside of Oregon are not included in pricing, and will be invoiced to the client following the shoot.
• Elegant client appreciation gifts available. Contact Bill Breneman for more details or click here to learn more.
• Bill Breneman Photography does not shoot video, or use drones.