Remodeling Photography Rates*
• Home remodeling spaces: $90 per space
Examples: kitchens, bathrooms, closets, back porches, back yards, front yards, etc.
• Commercial remodeling spaces up to 1,000 sq. ft.: $180 per space
Examples: reception areas, landscaping, retail floor space, small administrative/office area, etc.
• Commercial remodeling space up to 3,000 sq. ft.: $450 per space
Examples: Larger retail floor space or a larger administrative/office area.
• "Space" is defined as a single room or area which performs a unique function (such as a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom or a closet) - not necessarily entire projects, such as whole buildings or retail locations. When images are desired of "open concept" areas (which may contain, for example, both a living room and a dining room, or both a kitchen and a dining area), the spaces will be charged separately as they are indeed separate rooms which perform different functions. Multiple images are almost always made of each room, which is reflected in the pricing schedule.
• For commercial remodeling spaces above 3,000 sq. ft., please call or text Bill at 971-732-2690 or e-mail Bill at: email@example.com for an estimate.
• Clients of Bill Breneman Photography are not permitted to share images of completed projects with their clients. If a party desires images, they need to contact Bill Breneman Photography directly.
• All pricing options include non-exclusive, unrestricted permission of image use by the client only (images can be used for promotional purposes for an unlimited period of time).
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payment is accepted either by check (payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or through a Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
• A travel fee of $100 will be added to the cost of a shoot for projects done within the state of Oregon but outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. Costs related to the use of rental cars, air/boat travel and overnight accommodations (gas, tickets, reservation fees, baggage fees, taxes, insurance, parking, meals, tolls, passes, etc.) outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties are not included in pricing, and will be invoiced to the client following the shoot.
• Bill Breneman Photography does not shoot video, or use drones.