Retail Photography Rates*
Ground Floor Package (Perfect for retail spaces under 3,000 sq. ft.)
• 1 Exterior architectural "curb appeal" shot
• 1 Optional "customer service" shot
• 2 Interior "retail floor" shots
• 6-7 Still-life product shots
10 Total Images = $380
Mid-level Package (Great for retail spaces 3,001-6,000 sq. ft.)
• 2 Exterior architectural and decorative "curb appeal" shots
• 1-2 Optional "customer service" shots
• 4-5 Interior "retail floor" shots
• 11-13 Still-life product shots
20 Total Images = $680
Top Floor Package (Ideal for retail spaces 6,001-12,000 sq. ft.)
• 2-3 Exterior architectural and decorative "curb appeal" shots
• 2-3 Optional "customer service" shots
• 6 Interior "retail floor" shots
• 18-20 Still-life product shots
30 Total Images = $980
Individual retail spaces larger than 12,000 sq. ft.: Call for an estimate.
Shopping Center Photography for Mall/Property Management Use
• Multiple exterior architectural and decorative "curb appeal" shots
• Multiple interior imagery of participating retailers/restaurateurs
• Multiple "day in the life of"/shopper images
• Optional "night glow" imagery
As shopping centers can be quite large and the scope of projects can vary considerably, the number of images, time spent on the project and cost can vary. Please call for an estimate.
All Packages include:
• Complete post-production work
• 1 Site Visit Consultation
• Unlimited licensing of images
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payment is accepted either by check (payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or through a Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
• A travel fee of $190 will be added to the cost of a shoot for projects done within the state of Oregon but outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. Costs related to the use of rental cars, air/boat travel and overnight accommodations (gas, tickets, reservation fees, baggage fees, taxes, insurance, parking, meals, tolls, passes, etc.) outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties are not included in pricing, and will be invoiced to the client following the shoot.
• Bill Breneman Photography does not hire, and rates do not include the use of models for "day in the life of" or product photography imagery. If models are desired it is up to the client to supply them along with related refreshments, props and items necessary for the shoot.