Wedding and Engagement Photography
"I am THOROUGHLY stunned and amazed. Your photos are mind-blowingly excellent. A coworker is getting married next month, and I know she was envious because as I showed her your work, she said, 'I wish I could change my photographer, but it's too late'. She spent four times as much on her photographer! I continued bragging about your website features which are mind blowing! I can order anything I want, in any size, even with a frame and matting! Plus my friends and family members can choose the photos they want to order. Her photographer didn't offer these services. You were able to capture moments and memories that I would have never seen as a busy bride. Through your lens I experienced my wedding in a way I couldn't have while the wedding was taking place. You were a complete joy to work with. You were so professional and sincere. You met with us twice at the venue before the wedding to go over lighting and give your input. I had 100% absolute trust in you. You saw and heard my vision even as it was developing. Immediately you felt the rhythm, rhyme and vibe we were embodying as a couple but also for our wedding experience. I am definitely hiring you again!" I can't thank you enough."
~ Melissa Ferro
Sample Wedding and Engagement Photography Imagery
A special note to you:
want to wish you and yours my heartfelt congratulations! This is an amazing, beautiful time for you - and I would love to capture those special, tender, joyous and humorous moments you and your future spouse will be sharing when you tie the knot. I deeply appreciate that you're not merely hiring a photographer, you're investing in memories, and I am genuinely touched you are reaching out!
~ Bill Breneman
What do you get when you choose Bill Breneman Photography?
• Pre-wedding consultation (in person, e-mail or phone), with professional customer service from start to finish.
• Customizable merchandise which featuring images Bill Breneman Photography made during your special day.
• Package flexibility: a variety of still photography packages to fit your budget.
• Free, optional online gallery for storage, display, archiving and shopping.
• High quality, diverse selection of wall-ready display options.
• Comprehensive post-production work.
• High-resolution (300 DPI) images.
• CD's or Thumb drives of images.
• Prompt turnaround.
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the package you choose is due at reservation. Engagement shoots will be paid in full prior to the shoot. Bill Breneman Photography services do not include a stylist, makeup artist or florist. An optional second photographer can be included for an additional fee.