Stock Photography is the supply of photographs licensed for specific uses. It is used to fulfill the needs of creative assignments instead of hiring a photographer, often for a lower cost. Today, stock images can be presented in searchable online databases or galleries and can be purchased and delivered online. Bill Breneman Photography offers royalty-free stock photography services (the ability of a buyer to use an image in an unlimited number of ways for a single, up-front fee).
There are different types of stock photography:
• Macro stock: High priced and exclusive stock photography
• Mid stock: Stock photography priced between micro stock and macro stock
• Micro stock: Low priced stock photography Bill Breneman Photography offers Mid stock and Micro stock options. Instead of having to work with bureaucracies of large stock photography agencies, why not go with a more a personal, business-friendly approach? Also, there is no need to pay thousands of dollars for an image if you/your firm does not have to - so why do it? Examine what Bill Breneman Photography can do for you. Browse the collection of images featured throughout this website to see if there are images which meet your needs. Rates are very affordable.
Purchasing Digital Downloads
To purchase digital downloads for stock photography application, follow these four simple directions:
1. Go to a gallery and click on your image of choice;
2. Click the orange "BUY" button;
3. Click on the "Downloads" tab at the top of the shopping menu;
4. Select "Personal" or "Commercial" Usage (more on this directly below).
Usage, as it is known in the industry, is broken down into two categories - EDITORIAL (PERSONAL), and PROMOTIONAL/COMMERCIAL.
Editorial (or "Personal" Usage)
Editorial (or Personal) Photography is used for the purposes of press releases, newspapers, internal documentation, and personal use. Other than for press, images are NOT ALLOWED to be displayed or published on the web, since this constitutes an uncontrolled release of the image.
Photography for these purposes include EDITORIAL usage, but also may be used in promotional materials related to an event, product or service being advertised. COMMERCIAL USAGE is where images have either been created for commercial application. An example of unrelated usage would be to use images for selling baby diapers, cigars, or automobiles. With COMMERCIAL USAGE, you receive full usage rights to the photos for any and all purposes. Even if you are your own business (such as a performer, sole proprietor or LLC), your use is still classified as "COMMERCIAL".
Terms and Conditions
High-resolution images are created by Bill Breneman Photography for the buyer's use for any of the following:
• Prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
• As part of a commercial website for promotional purposes
• Magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
• Prints, posters, or other commercial display of images
• Advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
• Video, broadcast, theatrical
Bill Breneman Photography grants the buyer a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) for permitted commercial purposes, as listed above. Furthermore, any image used for such purposes as described above will be credited (defined as watermarks, print marks, by-lines, captions or footnotes, etc.) as "Image by Bill Breneman Photography". Images may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. To learn more about licensing, click here.