2019 "ViEW" (Vacations, Events and Wedding Photography) Packages
Engagement Package: $280
This package is ideal for engagement photos, reunions, parties, dances, recreational candids, concerts, etc.
1 Hour of coverage includes:
• Optional free downloading with Google Dropbox or brenemanphoto.com
• Optional cd's/thumb drives of edited images
• Free autographed copy of "Oregon Journeys"
• Access to create personalized merchandise
• Free gallery and web hosting
• Post production
Bronze Package: $1,120
3 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any three hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement package
Silver Package: $1,880
5 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any five hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement and Bronze packages
Gold Package: $2,980
8 Hours of coverage includes:
• Any eight hour continuous block of your vacation, event or wedding you desire coverage
• All features of the Engagement, Bronze and Silver packages
• 100% of the Engagement Package and 50% of the Bronze, Silver or Gold Package is due and non-refundable at the time of reservation.
• If you need a second photographer for any of the packages, $100 will be added to the Engagement Package; $200 will be added to the Bronze Package; $400 will be added to the Silver Package; and $600 will be added to the Gold Package.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Payment is accepted either by check (payable to Bill Breneman Photography) or through a Square card reader. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to all Square transactions. Square transactions can be done right over the phone.
• A travel fee of $190 will be added to the cost of a shoot for projects done within the state of Oregon but outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties. Costs related to the use of rental cars, air/boat travel and overnight accommodations (gas, tickets, reservation fees, baggage fees, taxes, insurance, parking, meals, tolls, passes, etc.) outside of Crook, Deschutes and Jefferson Counties are not included in pricing, and will be invoiced to the client following the shoot.